Thank you for downloading the Gravity Forms Moosend Addon plugin. We have some steps we need to do to get this working within your WordPress Gravity Forms installation. Minimum requirements can be found here.
(We assume that you are familiar with setting up WordPress plugins and also Gravity Forms)
Initial Setup #
- Install the plugin. (For help on plugin management and installations)
- You will need to get a Moosend API Token from here. (How to get the API Token)
- To set up the plugin, navigate to the Gravity Forms settings page. (Forms/Settings).
- Click on “Moosend Addon”.
- Paste the API Token into the empty text box.
- Click on the “Update Button” button. This will contact Moosend and validate the API Token. If all is good, a green check mark will appear to the right of the token field.
Individual Form Setup #
Moosend requires the email address as a minimum requirement. One great benefit of Moosend is that it supports custom fields for each list you create.
- When you are creating or editing your form, you will need the “email” field to add to the form.
- After designing the form, click on “Settings”. “Moosend Add-on” should appear either in the menu drop-down or on the side of the form settings.
- After designing the form, click on “Settings”. “Moosend Addon” should appear either in the menu drop-down or on the side of the form settings. If no feed has been setup, click “Add New”
- When setting up the Moosend feed, you can map your form field names to what Moosend requires. At a very minimum “email” is required.
- The plugin will retrieve any lists setup in Moosend and you can pick the List you want to add the contact to.
- When you change the “List to add to”, you will need to Submit the changes so the plugin can retrieve any custom fields from Moosend that belong to that list.
- Save and then add the form to your page/post as needed.
- As always, I recommend testing.
If you any issues/bugs reports/feature reports please contact our support (email@example.com) or use our help form